We are looking for solutions to help our challenge owners deliver a new benchmark in customer experience through outstanding efficiency and performance. In addition to enable them to deliver best value for their stakeholders and be the positive heart of their community.
We are looking for innovative digital technologies that can help us achieve this vision by addressing the following customer experience challenges:
1) Journey: Wayfinding, End-to-End digital journey, connecting the country.
2) Station Experience: Digital signage, virtual experiences, integrated and inclusive station experience
3) Crowd Control: Real time data on passenger numbers
The proposed solution could leverage computer vision, IoT, AR/VR and AI to:
– Provide virtual experience of the station to plan route through the station and provide information on closure of facilities etc.
– Virtual mapping of the station that could support different types of disabilities to provide an inclusive experience.
– Enable integrated and dynamic route planning across the wider UK transport and hotel network
– Monitor foot traffic on the platform and through the station to enable crowd control
– Identify any issues of anti-social behaviour and increase passenger safety and security
– Real time information of blockages, disruptions (i.e. roadworks) and congestion; providing users with the best journey route.
– Real time information on issues on the network allowing live alerts.
– Real time and dynamic station signage can enable a personalised creative experience for passengers.
– Real time data on passengers to enable us to understand our future customer profiles and behaviour to benefit our design development and end-state operations.
– Customer journey personalisation that provides the ability to tailor the needs of disabled customers and accessibility support.
– An integrated customer mobility solution that enables:
- seamless travel
- using multiple transport modes
- dynamic route planning across the wider UK transport network
- integration between existing and emerging transport modes (e.g. urban air mobility, micro mobility)
- takes advantage of commercial offers and opportunities